We are seeking a high energy, passionate, aggressive, sales minded professionals with strong knowledge of all social media to join our Influencer Marketing Team. You will be managing relationships with social media influencers. This includes prospecting new influencers and nurturing relationships with existing influencers to achieve monthly sales goals.
What you will do:
- Create social media campaign strategies to effectively market our products
- Identify and qualify social influencers to represent our brand
- Coordinate media production by social influencers on behalf of the brand
- Effectively manage relationships with influencers
- Analyze and understand marketing ROI
- Have fun growing the business.
What you will not be doing:
- Tweeting, Pinning, and hitting the "like" button.
- Selling SEO or social media mangement or advertising services
This is not a cold calling, boiler room job. This is a marketing job for professionals who understand 21st century media..Desired Skills and Experience
- Needs to be aggressive, fearless, entrepreneurial, innovative & thrive in fast pace work places
- And most importantly, a great personality with a genuine desire to learn and grow.
- Building relationships with Influencers to expand our brand advocacy campaigns.
- Experience engaging with YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & FB Influencers & bloggers
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Knowledge of third party social media applications
- 2+ years managing social media programs
- Existing rolodex of Influencers is a big advantage
- Ability to analyze marketing KPI’s and apply to Influencer negotiations.
- Solid written, organization and verbal skills (Spanish a plus)
- College degree preferred but not required
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- HubSpot experience is a plus