At Dastmalchi, we’re always on the lookout for unique talent, big thinkers, and passionate people.
This is Only the Beginning
Here, you’re invited to set your mind free. It’s your fresh perspective that could be what sets a product revolution in motion. As part of the Dastmalchi family, you are able to explore new directions, change your course, step into new roles, and step up to new levels of responsibility across our company. As you grow, we grow.
Be Part of Something Bigger
We’re not only working to create products that enhance our daily lives, but we’re committed to supporting organizations that help create a better tomorrow. With inspiration and innovation at our core, we believe in working together to find sustainable solutions that improve the quality of life for all. We are committed to taking good care of our team, our community, our products, our planet, and each other.
Take the first step in the recruiting process today.
What it takes to be part of our team:
- Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate & take initiative; our customers feel this come through in all that we do.
- Be Great at What You Do: Demonstrate excellence in your role, keep us on the cutting edge, share knowledge and teach others.
- Be Entrepreneurial & Accountable: Make decisions like this is your business, continually improve, follow through, manage expectations, hold standards high, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership and care for the customer.
- Do the Right Work: Manage yourself, be organized and understand your impact on the business. Think strategically to solve the right problems, ask the right questions and priority work to help us achieve our goals.
- Be a Team Player: Help when needed, be concerned about the team, be aware of your role, communicate effectively and collaborate to ensure our collective success.
- Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself. Keep learning, never be afraid to ask for help, apply feedback and keep developing your skills to increase your contribution to the team.
- Be Humble: Work hard but don't let your ego get in the way. Make Dastmalchi a great place for all team members. Be yourself and inspire the best in others. Stay positive and have a constructive attitude.