A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising)
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below: