More than just a massage for tired feet, the Sole Relief Reflexology Massage Mat will help to refresh, renew and revitalize your entire body. Standing on the mat for just a few minutes per day can help improve blood circulation and may provide numerous health benefits including stress and pain relief, flushing toxins, improved metabolism, increased energy, relaxation and better sleep quality.
Place the Sole Relief Reflexology Massage Mat by your bedside or stand on it while brushing your teeth in the morning to help flush toxins from your body and provide a natural energy burst. Relieve stress and tension by resting your feet on it under your desk at work, or find relief after exercise or long days on your feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body
- Portable and lightweight, take it with you anywhere
- Versatile, use in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, office
- Durable, made of medical grade PVC material
- Affordable, one mat provides countless hours of relief whenever you need it
- Interconnecting mats may be easily linked together to create a larger surface
- Consists of over 3,000 different size bumps to massage select points.
- Relaxes aches and eases tired muscles.
- Some favorite places people use- in the kitchen while washing dishes, bathroom while brushing their teeth, living room and under the desk at the office.
- Our foot contains 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Place the non-slip mat on a hard floor surface, not carpet, for maximum effectiveness. Wear thin socks to reduce sensitivity upon first use. Begin by standing on the mat for 30 – 60 seconds per day. Gently shift your weight from foot to foot to stimulate different pressure points.
After 2 – 3 weeks, try standing in bare feet to increase the intensity of the massage. Alternate standing on one foot and then the other to increase the pressure. Work up to 3 – 5 minutes per day for maximum benefits. Use morning and evening as desired.
Download User Manual: