We’ve all had a scalp massage, right? It’s one of the best parts of getting a haircut, and is a nice way to end a spa treatment. Afterwards you feel super relaxed, and your scalp might even have a tingly sensation. But scalp massage has a number of benefits you may not know about: it increases blood flow to your hair follicles which in turn promotes hair growth, distributes the natural oils of your hair which boosts shine, can help to control or even eliminate dandruff, and of course, gently cleanses and lightly exfoliates the scalp.
Simply adding an extra step to your shower could score you ALL of those perks: the Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush is a gently vibrating water-resistant scalp massager that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and takes your daily shampoo up a notch. The flexible rubber tips of the brush gently massage and invigorate your scalp while lathering up and distributing your favorite shampoo, and because the Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush is handheld, you can apply as little or as much pressure as you’d like.
- Take your daily shampoo up a notch with the Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush!
- Lightly exfoliate and cleanse your scalp, promote hair growth, control/eliminate dandruff, and relax with this vibrating handheld scalp massager and shampoo brush
- Use with your favorite shampoo – the gentle vibration and flexible rubber tips ensure a luxurious lather
- Water-resistant and safe for kids and grownups alike to use in the shower, but should not be submerged in the bath.
- Requires 1 AA battery and screwdriver (battery not included)
- Available in Black, White, Lucite Green, and Purple
How to Use:
Apply a small amount of your favorite shampoo to your scalp and distribute through the roots of your hair. Press the On/Off button to activate the vibration on your Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush. Hold the massager in the palm of your hand with the rubber tips facing away from you and the handle in between your index and middle fingers for a firmer grip and better control. Starting at the front of your head, slowly move the shampoo brush over your entire scalp, using as much or as little pressure as you’d like, and taking care to spend extra time on areas where you may have noticed flaking or dry scalp. Note: If you have long hair, take care not to pull through the length of your hair. When finished, press the On/Off button to deactivate the vibration, and rinse any shampoo suds or residue from the rubber tips.
Caring for Your Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush:
Rinse after each use, ensuring that all shampoo suds and residue has been removed. Leave to dry outside of the shower, or somewhere where the brush can dry completely. Do not submerge in water.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Scalp Massager? Check out our user manual: Scalp Massager User Manual